Do you know how your business is going to make money? Like, really know? How many products do you need to sell each year, each month- each day to allow you a good income from your business?
If the answer is no- don't freak out!
So many business owners don't have a clear plan for how they are going to make money. They start passion based or hobby businesses with the HOPE of making money but without a solid idea of how that is going to happen.
It's all part of the business journey and some people are further along that journey than others.
The good news?
Now is a great time to start learning how to think more strategically about the products and services that you offer so you can scale your business.
- Getting real about your existing income and your business situation right now
- Setting goals that will push you a little bit further than you feel comfortable with
- Reviewing your pricing, your product suite and your potential to scale
and if necessary, planning adjustments to pricing and packages or adding new products or services that will help you scale your income.
It doesn't mean:
- Overwhelm. This approach means working smarter, not harder
- Unrealistic goals. Yes this is about setting your goals high but it's also about breaking them down into management time frames
- Knee jerk reactions. It's time to stop working day to day hoping to make your next sale, and start working with focus towards a solid end goal.
You can do it!
With a little bit of support I know from experience than every single one of you are capable of growing a 6 figure business that generates you a good income.
All it means is reviewing how you are making money at the moment, and if it's not realistic to make a good income with just that income stream- brainstorming around how you can add, repackage or reprice your products.
WE are here to support you with this!
This month in the WE VIP Members Club our Masterclass Topic is Pricing Your Products and Creating Multiple Income Streams.
We have Donna Swart from The Profit School guiding us through this live with lots of time for both learning and Q & A.
As always, this training is recorded and saved in the Members Club. If you're not a member yet when you join you'll get instant access to all of our past trainings on all sorts of topics from biz mindset to marketing and planning.